Designing, styling and creating corporate & community events ensuring a great experience and maximum success for you and your business.
Conferences, awards events, team building, exhibitions, business fairs, themed and seasonal parties, Christmas parties, product launches and presentations, corporate dinners, gala evenings, training events summer picnics, BBQs and much more…
Organising events can be time consuming, stressful and sometimes overwhelming and may also need to be planned and delivered on top of your day job! There are sometimes just not enough hours in the day….. so let us help you! Why not contact the Champink Events team, with over 12 years’ experience in planning corporate and community events, we have built our well-earned reputation in the event planning industry. We dedicate our time, skills and creativity into delivering key events for you, your staff or clients and for community groups. From seasonal parties, gala dinners or award evenings, corporate away days and team building events, training days and private events. We even have experience in delivering successful larger scale events from shows to fayres including food festivals, networking events, wedding fayres, Christmas parties and large-scale community and hospitality events.
We create events with flawless first impressions if you’re wanting to impress clients, or fancy treating the staff to a fun summer picnic, BBQ, team building event or a seasonal function that will be talked about long into the future, for all the right reasons! We offer meticulous attention to detail, professionalism and excellent logistics and ensure we work within your brief and budget. No event is too big or small and no location too far!
Our services can include
- An initial consultation to discuss your requirements
- Source venues and suppliers that meet the brief
- Arranging travel, accommodation and catering (if required)
- Providing a guest management and invitations service, collating responses and dietary requirements
- Liaising with you prior to any final decision making
- Overseeing health & safety and licensing and application issues
- Attending on the day to oversee set up and delivery ensuring you can relax and enjoy the event
- Providing venue styling and equipment hire service
- Negotiating contracts on your behalf, saving you money!
- Access to recommended suppliers, key resources and contacts
- A dedicated point of contact throughout the whole planning stages and during the event
So what next?……. Each event we plan is unique and bespoke to every client. The first steps will be to book an initial consultation meeting with us. This can be held either online, on the phone or onsite. This will give us the opportunity to discuss and listen to your requirements and discuss the design and delivery. We will collate an idea of numbers, geographical areas, the theme and event style and key specifics and objectives based on your event and of course your budget, which we ensure to deliver, and create an event that works for you and your business ensuring maximum success.
To see how we can help you and your business or to arrange a meeting Click here
We are Based across the Home Counties areas covering Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Oxford. Our work has also taken us further afield into London, Essex and we have even worked overseas in Ireland and Cyprus.