So, you’ve taken the plunge; said ‘yes’ and got a shiny new ring on your finger. Now it’s time for the fun to begin. Chances are, you fall into one of two camps in the wedding world: Excited about every little detail and can’t wait to get planning; or: Can’t wait to get married but dreading the planning.
Whichever of these you fall into, a Wedding Planner is a fantastic and worthwhile service to include in your budget. In fact, a wedding planner can sit down with you and help you work out your budget for all the required and desired aspects of your wedding! A wedding planner takes the stress out of everything, can help execute your creative wedding day vision, or can help you tap into one if you’re struggling with ideas.
With the average wedding taking between two hundred to two hundred and fifty hours to plan, many couples can find this time consuming task along with running their own busy day to day lives overwhelming. There are hours of research, to do lists, tasks, follow ups, emails and phone calls, invites, bookings, planning, setting up and so much more. You have to be creative, organised and have attention to detail and most importantly, have the passion and flare to do it.
Here at Champink Weddings and Events, we LOVE anything to do with weddings and we want you to love it too (but if you don’t, that’s ok too – we won’t complain if you want to hand us the reigns!). We’ve had over twelve years’ experience planning events and delivering memorable, timeless and bespoke weddings. So whatever your vision, we will help you turn it into reality in any way we can. Whether you simply want to hire decorations or assist with your guest management; want help with securing a venue or suppliers, or want the whole wedding planning service, we can do it all. We’ll assist with as much or as little of your planning journey as you require. Using all our wedding planning knowledge and skills, we can get you the best deal and give you a day to remember.
Here are just some of the services you can expect from the Full Wedding Package with Champink:
- Initial Consultation to discuss your ideas and provide you with inspiration, budgets, timelines, etiquette and helpful advice, perfect at any stage of your wedding journey.
- A bespoke service, a tailor made package to suit your requirements.
- A full wedding planning service from beginning to end.
- Final preparations, a 6-8 weeks handover leading up to the big day.
- On the day coordination for those couples who have planned their own wedding but want peace of mind so it all comes together on the day.
- A wedding support service, flexibility to hire our services by the hour to do any jobs that you haven’t got round to doing or jobs that need to be completed; delivery’s or collections and even venue decorating.
- Search and management services to help find the perfect venue or service that’s right for you and your wedding.
- Destination weddings; we have been fortunate enough to deliver some luxury weddings abroad and in addition delivered weddings for couples who live abroad and wanting to tie the knot in the UK.
- We also offer proposal services, so looking for fun and unique ways to pop the question we can help you achieve this special moment.
Planning a wedding needn’t be scary with us on hand. We can help you budget so you get exactly what you want from your day…
Many couples worry or think that a wedding planner is too costly, but a good wedding planner with the right connections can actually help you to keep the costs down. For instance, here at Champink, we work with preferred suppliers, which means we often get services/items at a lower rate. We’re also a dabhand at negotiating prices with external suppliers plus we can match the perfect suppliers to you and your big day.
It’s important not to get us mixed up with a wedding venue coordinator, however. While useful, a wedding venue coordinator will only deal with venue-related requirements; we wedding planners deal with the whole shebang!
Another thing to take into account is your experience on the day. Picture this: You wake up on the day of your wedding, have breakfast, then sit back with a glass of fizz and have your hair done, safe in the knowledge someone else is at the venue, ensuring everything is in place and it looks exactly as you want it. Your suppliers have arrived and deliveries made, guests are happy and you arrive at your ceremony venue relaxed, calm and happy and enjoy every aspect of your day thereafter.
Wedded bliss could be yours very soon…
We believe everyone should have the luxury of a wedding planner, so if you are on a smaller budget and the full wedding package isn’t for you, you might be interested in either the
‘Wedding Support service’ or the ‘bespoke service’. Alternatively you can book our ‘Partial Planning Package’ which allows you to plan your wedding in the way you want, then have the luxury of handover over the stress and organisation during the the last six to eight weeks in the lead up to the big day.
This would include:
- Chasing guests,
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Creating (and sticking to) a timeline for the day.
- Ensuring all contracts have been fulfilled and payments have been made.
- Last minute décor and jobs.
- Attending the day to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Don’t forget, no matter what your budget, we can help you realise your dream wedding, so why not give us a call today and book a wedding consultation to see if we’re the right fit for you?
The amount of things you have to remember when planning a wedding and budgeting for them is what can make it feel stressful, but with our expertise, enthusiasm and passion, we will help the whole thing go like a dream!
Whatever you decide to do, we wish you lots of luck in your wedding quest!